Independence Alternative Energy Breaks the Mould
- Project identification: recognize opportunities for new plants to compliment existing facilities
- Close loops in wasteful industrial processes by capitalizing on pre-existing deficiencies (i.e.: heat reclamation, repurposed off-gases and waste)
- Existing facility review
- Energy/performance optimization and asset enhancement
- Obtaining both conventional and non-conventional funding
- IAE will manage every project aspect utilizing best practices methodology. (PMI and PMBOK)
- IAE’s Project Information Seminar will clearly establish what is required for project success and how it will be measured once achieved.
- Joint Venture
- Own and Operate
As a priority, IAE strives to exceed client expectations. We integrate technologically advanced, third party proprietary systems that will provide eco-friendly solutions in waste reduction. Solid waste, green waste, sewage, sludge, plastics, rubber and organics, are types of waste that IAE can provide resolutions to and benefit from in the form of providing a means to produce clean electric power and/or bio-fuels. IAE also has a broad range of suppliers able to provide solar, wind and geothermal power plants depending on the project.